Hi Eric,

Vanessa and I work on same project. I reviewed all log files and there are
no errors or exceptions. Though this error got initiated from
MailboxCopierManagement.java line#83 down the line the root cause looks like
JMX Console related.
The JMX Console is unable to execute copy method. I have installed JDK 7 the
latest version and invoking jConsole from JKD/bin directory. Is this is the
same way you all try to use jConsole or different? Do we need to set any
classpath to get access to these methods?

Please advise.
Thanks,
Sai