Hi Eric,

You remembered correct. Last time I was trying to copy mails from JPA to JCR
and JCR to JPA and was not successful on Windows. So, We have got a linux
environment and trying to use maildir functionality.

I was successful in taking backup from JPA to MailDir on Linux (CentOs).
Now, I am trying to restore and having problems.

Backup version is 3.0-M3-SNAPSHOT upgraded version is 3.0-Beta2 version.

I will try to use the same jvm as James is running and also will try the
other options as suggested.

Thanks, Sai