Hi,
The spring for hbase is OK (maybe not exactly what we wanted, but still acceptable).

I just tried to migrate to latest snapshot to validate protocols, but felt on an issue ("unable to select folder"). After raising log level for imap to debug:

org.apache.james.mailbox.MailboxException: No message found with uid 505 in mailbox #private.INBOX.james-apache-org at org.apache.james.imap.processor.AbstractSelectionProcessor.unseen(AbstractSelectionProcessor.java:357) at org.apache.james.imap.processor.AbstractSelectionProcessor.respond(AbstractSelectionProcessor.java:134) at org.apache.james.imap.processor.AbstractSelectionProcessor.doProcess(AbstractSelectionProcessor.java:92)
   at

I don't know if this is related to a local bad config/manipulation, to imap, to mailbox?

I will retry a migration to latest snapshot tomorrow.

Thx.