mmh, I now see stacktraces with messages such as:

org.apache.james.mailbox.MailboxException: No message found with uid 52589 at org.apache.james.imap.processor.StoreProcessor.setFlags(StoreProcessor.java:281)

if I grep 52589 james-uidlist, I get
52589 1318174914.64925dcb914212291293.srv002,S=4962:2,S

more cur/1318174914.64925dcb914212291293.srv002,S=4962:2,S
shows me a valid mail.

Thunderbird does not complain like yesterday "unable to select folder", but fails to 'repair' the folder where I get such messages (it silently fails after fetching a few messages).

Back to older bet4 snapshot.

hugh,
eric