Eric,

this is my ~/.m2/settings-james.xml which I always specify as mvn
command option:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0
                     http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd";>
   <localRepository>${user.home}/.m2/repository-james</localRepository>
</settings>

Is there something weird in it?

Performing mvn package does not touch the local repository, right?
Maybe that is why I get the errors. I probably must run "mvn install"
instead.

Thanks

Gazda