Hi Stefano,

I don't understand what you mean with the references in the LICENSE/NOTICE. If you look at jsieve 0.4 release, there are no such references, and to my understanding it's not the goal of these files to list the jars.

Btw, one thing to do is to update the RELEASE_NOTE.txt (one more reason to cancel).

Thx,
Eric