Hi guys,

So i've been working on my company's own customer mailbox implementation of
James on Version 3 originally started with beta 3.  I recently upgraded our
code to work with beta 4 but now I notice that when I enable compression on the
IMAP server my iPad will "break out" of the Mail app to the main screen.  It
does not do this with beta 3.  (No SSL enabled btw, seem to have problems with
self-signed certs with iPad)

I'm going to see if I can test this with the default implementation of imap
that comes with James but if the problem lies with my implementation of the
mailbox (and other pieces) do any of you have suggestions on how one goes about
troubleshooting or bug hunting this?

Regards,
Roy