Hi Ioan,

Alternative solution could be servo [1].
I didn't look at jetm yet but there are probably others.

Although MAILBOX-152 is created since long, I think it's worth to talk and announce on mailing list when introducing such components. Everybody could then propose alternative/better solutions.

Thx,

Eric

[1] http://techblog.netflix.com/2012/02/announcing-servo.html