Hi Jerry,

You want to build James without IDE, you need to have maven(recommended
version > 3.6.1) and Java 11  installed on your computer.
Then just need to cd to James repository and `mvn clean install -DskipTests
-Djib.skip`

Remember the parameter -DskipTests is necessary, it helps you ignore the
tests goal which I think the reason of your crashed builds.

Sorry I have no way to start a complete James server for manual testing
purpose by the IDEA.
There is an alternative way is starting James by docker-compose, then
connect a debug session by IDEA to James server running inside docker.
You should be able to put debug points as usual

Duc,

Vào Th 3, 5 thg 11, 2019 vào lúc 08:33 Jerry Malcolm <
techst...@malcolms.com> đã viết: