Hi.

I don't have something to add to this thread specifically, but I would
like to point out that:

GIven the discussion around the specific topics I think we are getting
our documentation.

All we need to do now is copy paste it, curate it and edited in asciidoc
format.

I'll even put in the links to he mailing list archive / thread as
reference.

@David: If you can do just that: ask questions and compile the answers
it would be a huge win for us.

You don't even have to be very creative about it: it's good material.

Once I'm done with the automation I would like for us to 'get together'
in a (virtual) party and migrate the old website and get the new one out
the door.

Also, I'll try to find some time in the next days to work together on
some specific tasks

I believe it will be better than alone :).

Regards,

La 08.07.2020 11:49, Tellier Benoit a scris: