Hello guys,

As I saw stated on the gitter channel, our roadmap documentation part on the homepage: https://james.apache.org/ seems a bit outdated.

Should we change that?

I would think regarding main goals that:

- the distributed mail server is already stable and might not need to keep figuring in this section?

- we are working on a postgres reactive based implementation of James for smaller deployments as an alternative to JPA

Incoming work:

- is Antora doc still a point? Maybe some bits still missing before really releasing it officially

- Guice based applications: been promoted, just still need the removal step on James 4.0.0

- JMAP support is still a topic I believe

- anything else worth mentioning?

Should we add as well a roadmap section in Antora doc for example?

Regards,

Rene.