From: *Daniel Bennett* <dant...@gmail.com <mailto:dant...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Server-devel] Hoping for assistance with XS 0.5 configuration difficulties (ejabberd)
To: "Reuben K. Caron" <reu...@laptop.org <mailto:reu...@laptop.org>>
Cc: Michael Ishaku <michaelish...@gmail.com <mailto:michaelish...@gmail.com>>

Reuben,

Thank you for the quick reply and the hints. I've cc'd Michael Ishaku on this thread. He's and I have been working on this issue together and he is going to be administering the server once I head back to the states.

I've replied to your statements inline below to the best of my ability. Please take a look.

    On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Reuben K. Caron