On 5/13/2013 10:45 AM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
Why? Can't be in a script?

We can't run a script if we cannot boot =)

(Due to firmware incompatibility w/ NTFS USB drives, forcing us to the http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Ok prompt, preventing auto-boot)

Gonzalo

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Holt <h...@laptop.org <mailto:h...@laptop.org>> wrote:

    Indeed...but this is not an option as the XS=XO+TB needs to
    auto-boot after "daily" power failures in the developing world :)