Hi there, I have afew qestions and I hope I'm not asking to many questions that I should had RTFM to find :-)

anyway regarding antivirus, I read in the archives that I could use the ClamAntivirus to filter my mail using an antivirus mailet that I could download at www.mailet.org, however reading somemore suggest that mailet.org is not up and running, and surfing to mailet.org proves it..

I also read in the archive that someone named Josh wasgoing to do amailet based around the clamAntivirus, but the last mesage I saw about that was from August..

so my questions are the following..

are there any antivirus mailets out there?
if so where are they located.

can anyone of them be used with clamAntivirus?

well that's it for now..

/Christian Andersson