Christian

We are testing CLAMAV to replace our mailet that uses Mcaffe
I have developed some code to read emails and test against CLAMAV
using their deamon version that is very fast. If you want I can
send you the code I think it would be very ease to create a mailet
with that code. The problem we found is that CLAMAV dont identify
all the virus that Mcaffe does. Every week we run all our infected
emails against CLAMAV to see if it identifies all virus but until
last week CLAMAV always leave some virus undetected.

If you want I can send you our AV mailet. I have I mailet that
talks to spamassassim and DCC to check against SPAM it is specific
to our needs but I think you could adapt to your needs

[]s