jaysheel bhavsar wrote:

Hi,
If I want to call a mailet only for incoming mails where would I put it. I thought that is what I was doing upto know but i just realized that I was processing email when they were going out not comming in.

I have my mailet called in the transport process at this moment.

thanks
Jay.

All mail is processed in the same way. When you test RecipientIsLocal you know it is incoming. Instead of just calling LocalDelivery, send it to a new processor, e.g. "incoming" and do whatever you need to before calling LocalDelivery.

/tobe