I've got a bit of a wierd problem at the moment with a clients email
account.

A client needs to use their notebook from their home adsl connection (pipex)
and through a free dial up (wanadoo) while abroad (via a mobile).

Anyway, their dialup doesnt provide smtp relay, and also block connections
to ports other than 80 and 443.  So i've set up NAT in iptables to forward
443 to 25.  All is working from my end, and it works over the dialup.  But
through ADSL my client is getting "550 Administrative Prohibition" errors.

I'm cant get at their computer for the time being, so i cant check exactly
what is happening, just wondering if anyone has any ideas?

To be honest, i'm not convinced he's using our server atall as his
connections arnt showing up in the smtp logs.

Daniel.