And when you have it all worked out, you might like to add an 'HOWTO' to the
James Wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesDocumentationNotes, as might
others that use this functionality. Then the next time someone asks, we can
point them there, saving them the hassle of trawling the list archives.

-- Steve