should be no big deal. do you know how to send mail using JavaMail API?
is James able to relay email from other applications than JBoss?

Sundeep Gelli wrote:
hi,

        In my application both james and jboss are two stand-alone servers and
jst trying to relay the e-mail to jboss through james.

My problem is i am adding some more recipients in the incoming mail in my
mailet programme(which is a session bean client) and trying to deploy my bean
in the jboss.I am unable to send the mail to the added recipients in the mailet.
                      what can be the problem?I am attaching my smple code to
this mail.

                                                           cheers

                                                                  sundeep