Stefano Bagnara wrote:

> Maybe the jakarta continuos integration server uses the jdk1.5
> because I think it was succesfully building james the past days.

It compiles just fine with JDK 1.4.  The error shows up when you try to RUN
the code.  And since we don't have automated unit testing integrated into
the build scripts, runtime errors don't show up during a build.

Would be great if Bernd or others contributed the necessary changes to
support a unit-test target in the Ant script.  Get at least some minimal
sanity check on things.

        --- Noel