Stefano,

> Noel, do you think it's possible to receive a mail message when the
> nightly build fails? I wasn't aware of the broken builds before this
> message! I would be happy with the build log of every build (successfull
> or failed) if it's easier.

It was you who said in an e-mail last week that the builds were broken (as
in not running) on JDK 1.4.x because of Phoenix being built with JDK 5.  Did
I misunderstand?  If so, I apologize.  I refer to the thread:

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/james-server-dev/200601.mbox/%3c4
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The nightly build process just updates, compiles, and uploads the code.  It
does not attempt to run it or do any unit testing.

        --- Noel