Did you try something like:

           args[ idx++ ] = "-l";
           args[ idx++ ] = m_logFilename;

In the args arraty you pass to Main?  (size array and set suitable idx
values yourself).

Steve

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Walker, Aaron L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 6:14 AM
> To: 'James Users List'
> Subject: phoenix log
> 
> I'm running 2.3.0a1 on zOS, and I'm trying to get the phoenix 
> log to go to a non-default location.  I searched and saw that 
> passing "-l <new_log_location>" should do the trick, but that 
> isn't working for me.
> Also, I must point out, because of the way I am running 
> things, I'm not running the executable jar nor the scripts - I execute
> org.apache.avalon.phoenix.launcher.Main.   How do I specify 
> an alternate log
> location running in this fashion?  Everything works 
> swimmingly otherwise.
> 
> Thanks,
> Aaron  
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to