The problem (WEIRD) is that we have 2 different excalibur-cli-1.0.jar in
our distribution.
Please copy the one in the bin/lib folder over the one in the lib folder
and let me know if it works.
I'm committing this change in the current trunk. Thi probably happens
only programmatically because otherwise we include the correct jar in
the classpath.
Stefano
Walker, Aaron L wrote:
Which log? I don't see any logs getting updated when I get this error - it
isn't getting far enough.
I'm not passing in other options (knowingly). I'm not running in an
appserver. You might as well say that I'm running from the command line.
For clarity's sake, I just tried running it from the command line. When I
don't pass any options, i.e. when I run:
run.sh
It "works" (I have some other trouble *beyond* the "option-passing point",
but that is just because I am running it from the command line, under my ID,
so I don't have all of the authority to do what I need). So, I know that if
I have things set up appropriately, this would start fine.
When I run:
run.sh -l /var/logs/james_dev/phoenix.log
I get (I echo back the command for you, if that helps):
--- Message ---
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.cli.CLOption: method
getDescriptor()Lorg/apache/avalon/excalibur/cli/CLOptionDescriptor; not
found
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]