hi,

I receive email on the port 25. I try to send email from the james server (to confirm the reception).

I do :

               Properties props = System.getProperties();
               props.put("mail.smtp.host", "localhost");
               Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null);
               MimeMessage message = new MimeMessage(session);
               message.setFrom(new InternetAddress(this.from));
               InternetAddress adresTo = new InternetAddress(to);
               message.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO, adresTo);
               message.setSubject(subject);
               message.setContent(content, "text/html");
               javax.mail.Transport.send(message);

but this doesn't work.
I read http://james.apache.org/FAQ.html#3 but i can't figure out the solution.

Can anyone help me ?