Did you look at the JavaMail logs that get printed upon setting
session.setDebug(true)?

Santosh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thibaut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:43 PM
To: James Users List
Subject: Re: send mail

I configured the "config.xml" like that :

      <processor name="root">
         <mailet match="All"  class="MessageSave">
           <folder>/home/thibaut/tmp/unavailable</folder>
           <subject>You have been marked as UNAVAILABLE</subject>
           <content>Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
reset.</content>
         </mailet>
      </processor>

In "MessageSave.java" :

    public void service(Mail mail)
    {
        try {
             saveMailInDataBase(mail);
             sendConfirmationMail(mail);
         }
    }

In the "sendConfirmationMail(mail)" :

        Properties props = System.getProperties();
        props.put("mail.smtp.host", "localhost");
        Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(props, null);
        MimeMessage message = new MimeMessage(session);
        message.setFrom(new InternetAddress(this.from));
        InternetAddress adresTo = new InternetAddress(to);
        message.addRecipient(Message.RecipientType.TO, adresTo);
        message.setSubject(subject);
        message.setContent(content, "text/html");
        javax.mail.Transport.send(message);

I have no problem to saveMailInDataBase but this doesn't send any mail
back ...

My log :

    541 javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
    542   nested exception is:
    543         class javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;
    544   nested exception is:
    545         class javax.mail.SendFailedException: 550 - Requested
action not taken: relaying denied
    546
    547         at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:218)
    548         at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80)