Hi,

Does anyone know how to go about confirming
that mail sent via James actually was sent?

I'm trying to understand whether messages are actually
leaving or not.

I'm not getting anything on my yahoo or hotmail
accounts (And I used to).

I did look at the mailet log and saw this:

15/10/06 11:45:56 INFO  James.Mailet: RemoteDelivery:
Could not connect to SMTP host: 65.54.245.8, port: 25;
  nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: connection to
65.54.245.8 timed out

Which seems to indicate that James can't connect to
the hotmail server.

However I did not see anything for yahoo.

I also saw this in my smtp server log:

15/10/06 11:42:55 INFO  smtpserver: SMTP Service
connection backlog is: 5

Deleting the log and restarting James and this was
still there.  Does it mean that there are five
messages waiting to go out?

Thanks,
- Ole