I would love to contribute somehow, especially so that I would give something back to a project that I think it's fantastic. Unfortunately I don't know Java :-(

----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel J. Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James Users List" <server-user@james.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 5:32 AM
Subject: RE: Mailing list with James

Giulio Troccoli wrote:

Wow, that worked a treat!!

You're welcome.  :-)  I needed the feature, too.

Now, I know I might be asking too much, but... is it possible
somehow to allow a special user to approve the subscription?
I don't care that much but I wouldn't like for everybody to
subscribe to my mailing lists.

We would just need to add some commands written to support moderation.
Contributions welcomed, or we'll get to it eventually.

--- Noel