On 1-Dec-07, at 10:26 AM, Danny Angus wrote:

I wrote the faq. Its old now.
Try changing the script, let us know how you get on and I'll update the faq.

I tried altering the script, but had no luck. My next avenue was to try disabling sendmail, and use the sendmail.py script that comes with James. While this worked from the commandline, it was not working from php. I took the python code, and altered it to suit my needs, and am now using it happily from an exec() command in php. Sendmail is disabled, and all php mails go through james via my python script.

Simon