Hi Kent,

put a code like the following before your custom mailets get invoked:

         <!-- Logs any messages to the repository specified -->
         <mailet match="All" class="ToRepository">
            <repositoryPath> file://var/mail/emergency/</repositoryPath>
            <passThrough> true </passThrough>
         </mailet>

With <passThrough> true </passThrough> a copy of the email will be saved in the
repository and the original one will
continue to flow through the processors; if you just want to save the email and
stop processing it, put instead
<passThrough> false </passThrough> (it's the default behaviour).

Hope it helps,
Vincenzo