Hi Eric

I noticed there is a wrapper.log file in bin folder, That file logs error
message.

I use mysql database and put mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar file in
conf/lib folder. But the wrapper cannot load JDBC driver class
'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'.

I changed "wrapper.java.classpath.2=../conf" to
"wrapper.java.classpath.2=../conf/lib" in conf/wrapper.conf file. Now I can
start the James server by using ./james start

Thanks Eric.

-James

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM, youth men <youthmen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I used default settings. what should my dns settings be?
>

> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Eric Charles <e...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> (snipped)
>>
>>  INFO  07:36:10,306 | james.dnsservice | Registered cache, resolver and
>>> search paths as DNSJava defaults
>>> INFO  07:36:10,680 | james.domainlist | Set autodetect to: true
>>> INFO  07:36:10,680 | james.domainlist | Set autodetectIP to: true
>>>
>>> It looks fine till here. See next below:
>>>

>> No more log after?
>> If no, can you check you dns settings?
>>
>> The rest (below) confirms that the server is not started.
>> The strange things is that there is no exception in the log (it should
>> continue after "Set autodetectIP to: true").
>>
>> Thx, Eric
>>
>>  E:\Programs\James\apache-**james-3.0-beta4\bin>james-cli -h localhost
>>> -p 9999
>>> listusers
>>> Error connecting to remote JMX agent!
>>> java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
>>> javax.naming.**ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is