Hi,
For the mysql jar, yes, we had an bug in beta4 (now fixed in trunk).
For the mail mails not received:
- Do you see any exception in the logs?
- Did you create the domains and users and reuse the same in your email client?

Thx, Eric

On 13/01/2013 00:52, youth men wrote:
Hold on, changed from "wrapper.java.classpath.2=../conf" to
"wrapper.java.classpath.2=../conf/lib" in conf/wrapper.conf file was wrong.
The James server doesn't point to mysql database.

Copied mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar file into lib folder, added
"wrapper.java.classpath.120=%REPO_DIR%/mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar"
in conf/wrapper.conf file. The James server starts. And emails can be read.
But the server doesn't receive email. Still something does not config
correctly.