I'm trying to get back to this project of installing a parallel v3.x JAMES on my server. I do have multiple IP addresses available. So I'm going to head down that path.

I've been digging through the config docs for v2 trying to find where I restrict JAMES to only listen on a single IP address. I'm apparently failing at the search terms I'm entering in google to find this. Can someone help me out? Is there a global config parm for v2 that tells JAMES to only listen on IP xx.xx.xx.xx as opposed to (I assume) the default IP *.*.*.*? If not global, do I add a tag to each protocol processor individually? And then finally, does it work the same way in v3.x? Or is the configuration different in 3?

Thanks for the help.

Jerry