A typical email looks as follows: -

  Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:11:17 +0000 (GMT)
  From: ieqeq...@baboonabeach.com
18:23:42 +0500

I was hoping that there was a matcher that I could use to reject all
email with no or very small (< 4 bytes) content.  However, all I could
find was the 'SizeGreaterThan' matcher which matches the entire size of
the email.

As well as knowing if their is a solution for this I was also wondering
if anyone knows just what is the point of all this?  I've heard one
theory that it poisons the filter but it just seems like a mindless act
to me.

Regards,
David Legg