Hi Bernd,

I do have a firewall but the spam messages are not being modified.  What
I showed in my email below is what the server actually receives.

The missing subject is also a key feature of these spams together with
the lack of body copy.

I guess I could write a matcher which returns the size of the subject
and/or the body but as I mentioned it has been a while since I installed
James and I'm not into Java development as much as I used to be.

Regards,
David.