Hi Benoit,

I wasn't actually questioning enableVirtualHosting.  I was simply trying to figure out where to put the admin id.  I noticed that the adminId was pulled from the configuration in the next line after the enableVirtualHosting flag was pulled.  So I was just deducing that perhaps they should be side by side in the same config file.  I tried that, and it worked.

My only recommendation was that we add a 'dummy' commented-only <administratorId> line to the default config file, so others can easily find where to set it.

Jerry