Hi Benoit,

Yes, I am glad to write a small documentation. But I need a few days for this.

I currently solved it by writing my own appender for log4j2. This makes the
evaluation easier for me, since I can do without complicated regex expressions.
But this does not work for other loggers.

The best way I think would be if James could handle this internally. Until
then, fail2ban is a good alternative.

Best wishes

Günter