Hi Dan,

> Thanks for taking care of this RFE!
You are welcome.

> src/share/vm/services/heapDumper.cpp
>
> line 1309 - please line up _oome_constructor with the rest since that's
>   the style that in use in this part of the file
Done.

> line 1902 - typo 'out-of-memorry' -> 'out-of-memory'
Done.

> line 1974 - please add a comment for the oome parameter, e.g.,
>           /* pass along out-of-memory-error flag */
Done.

> src/share/vm/services/heapDumper.hpp
>   Any particular reason for changing the one HeapDumper ctr from
>   public to private? Just curious...
According to the comment from Mandy, the second constructor

HeapDumper(bool gc_before_heap_dump, bool print_to_tty)

is not used. So I removed it and added new private constructor with oome flag.

> src/share/vm/utilities/debug.cpp
>   No comments.
>
> Please send this changeset to RT_Baseline through JPRT when you're
> ready.
OK, I will do it.

The new webrev with above changes is here:
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~thurka/6765718/webrev.02>

Bye,
--
Tomas Hurka   <mailto:tomas.hu...@sun.com>