Thanks Stefan,  I have 2 small comments.

On 05/21/2013 10:38 AM, Stefan Karlsson wrote:
On 21 maj 2013, at 16:12, Coleen Phillimore <coleen.phillim...@oracle.com>
wrote:

On 05/21/2013 05:11 AM, Stefan Karlsson wrote:
Hi Coleen,

Good to see all these oops moving to the mirrors. I think the changes look
good. I let someone else review the SA changes
Yes, I'm hoping for someone to review the SA changes.
Some comments below: