Hi Mandy.

I have updated the fix.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~egahlin/6696970_3/

There is a dialog where the user can ignore further exceptions or exit. It's an application wide ignore. It would be possible to ignore per VM or plug-in, but I think it would just frustrate the user.

If a user wants to see plug-in exceptions they can always run with -debug. Also, it's not worth spending more time on a more elaborate ignore mechanism.

Thanks
Erik