Alex,

This looks a lot better than the previous version. Thanks for cleaning things
up. Below are a couple of comments:

- Use of "package" is discouraged for jtreg test:
http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/faq.html#question4.9

- Maybe change name of SpecificLauncher.java to SpecificJdpAddressLauncher.java?

- The constructor and onSocketTimeOut() in JdpOffTest.java has wrong
indentation.

- The comment for JdpOffTest.shouldContinue() has weird indentation.

- How does one run PacketTest.java? It looks like a TestNG test, but I couldn't
get jtreg to run it.

- Why the mix of standard jtreg tests and TestNG tests?

- nit: somewhat non-standard formatting with spaces inside parens:
socket.receive( datagram );

- nit: statements should be on a new line:
            if ( hasTestLivedLongEnough() ) { shutdown(); }

Thanks,
/Staffan