I've added a README file and moved Dmitry's tests into its own folder, to address the comments below. http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/sponsorship/aschenkman/8014506/webrev.03/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Edsamersoff/sponsorship/aschenkman/8014506/webrev.03/>

On 2013-08-21 20:10, Staffan Larsen wrote:
A couple of more comments:

- It was a little too hard to figure out exactly how the tests worked: who is sending JDP packets? who is listening for them? who is launching the tests? Perhaps it would make sense to add a small readme which explains how it all fits together?

- There are already some JDP tests in that directory which are also made up of a couple of files. Mixing them together makes it hard to see which files belong to which set of tests. Maybe we should have distinct subfolders for the sets?

- There is also the question of how much overlap there are between your tests and the already existing tests. It would be preferable to have no overlap. Perhaps some of the existing shell-based tests can be subsumed by your java-based tests?

Thanks,
/Staffan