On 27/08/2013 6:48 PM, Staffan Larsen wrote:
I have also made a fix for hotspot. I messed up the link in the last email so
here are both webrevs.

jdk: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8023786/webrev.00/

Seems okay.

hotspot: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8023720/webrev.00/

??? You didn't use _setjmp/_longjmp you just tried to save and restore the current thread's sigmask. Which won't help in general if longjmp just fubar'd the process sigmask. The effect of setting the process sigmask in a multi-threaded process is undefined.

/Staffan