Hi all,

  can I have reviews for the following change? It updates the SA agent
that got out of date after the changes for JDK-7163191 where the
HeapRegionSeq class has been refactored.

The changes mirror the changes in the C++ code of that revision, adding
a G1HeapRegionTable java class, and the associated modifications in the
HeapRegionSeq class.

There have been no interface changes to the HeapRegionSeq class to avoid
breakage of any tools depending on it.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tschatzl/8025925/webrev/

Testing:
Connecting an SA-agent with the change on a running java program; test
case in bug report

(I added the serviceability-dev mailing list as additional recipients as
the change also concerns this part of the VM)

Thanks,
  Thomas