Hi Eric,

On 11/24/2013 7:41 PM, Eric Wang wrote:
Hi Mandy & All,

Sorry for late!
The webrev below is just finished based on the comments from peers, please help to review. http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ewang/JDK-7067973/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eewang/JDK-7067973/webrev.00/>

Thanks for the patch that looks okay.  Some comments:

L34-40: can you explain why you want to run all 7 settings? I would expect one for each collector. L61: I think the static checker variable is meant to be a local variable (and looks like "pools" and "managers" don't need to be static variable).

Mandy

Thanks,
Eric