Hi Mandy,

Yes, I have tested and all settings are passed, as you mentioned the test hangs with -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent and default heap size as no GC happens on Old Gen. That is why to add -Xmx2m and big object to make sure GC happens.

I didn't realized the -Xconcgc is same as -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC, i have updated the webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ewang/JDK-7067973/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eewang/JDK-7067973/webrev.00/>

Thanks,
Eric