Hi all,

Did someone read my email?
I really hope to merge "JDK-7090324: gclog rotation via external tool" .

I hear that someone need this RFE. So I want to discuss about this.

Thanks,

Yasumasa

On 2013/11/08 21:47, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Hi all,

Did someone read my mail?

I think that this RFE helps us to watch Java heap on production system.
Also I think this RFE is able to be part of the JEP 158 (Unified JVM Logging) .

I want to update this RFE in JDK Bug System, but I don't have account.
So I've posted email at first.

Thanks,

Yasumasa