Hi Staffan,

I've uploaded new webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-7090324/webrev.03/

On 2014/01/30 17:23, Staffan Larsen wrote:
Would it be possible for the Diagnostic Command to output the location of the
rotated log? When invoking the command it would be good to get some kind of
feedback.

I changed rotate_log() to redirect messages to jcmd.
If GC.rotate_log is executed, we can get messages on jcmd console as below:
------------
$ jcmd 18976 GC.rotate_log
18976:
2014-01-30 19:59:39 GC log rotation request has been received. Saved as
test.log.0
2014-01-30 19:59:39 GC log file created test.log.1
------------

test/gc/7090324/Test7090324.java:
- I think this needs to have the Oracle copyright notice as well.
- Tests should now use descriptive names, not bug numbers:
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/HotSpot/Naming+HotSpot+JTReg+Tests
- nits: lots of missing spaces before ‘{‘, and after ‘for’, ‘if’
- line 47: you don’t need to clean up old files, jtreg will give you a fresh
scratch directory to run in

I've fixed.
Could you review again?

Thanks,