Please, review the fix for:

Open webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sspitsyn/webrevs/2014/hotspot/6471769-JVMTI-DEPTH.3

  It is another attempt to fix the JTREG com/sun/jdi tests regression
  discovered in the first round change.
The fix is to avoid lock synchronization at safepoints(jvmtiEventController.cpp).
  Thanks to Dan for catching the problem in the 2-nd round of review!

Testing:
  All tests are passed: nsk.jvmti, nsk.jdi, nsk.jdwp, JTreg com/sun/jdi

Thanks,
Serguei