Hi Markus,

Sorry for the latency.
I hope this review is still needed.

src/share/vm/interpreter/oopMapCache.hpp

A minor comment:
The function blocks indentation was originally aligned, but this fix partially broke it:

-  uintptr_t entry_at(int offset)            { int i = offset * bits_per_entry;
return bit_mask()[i / BitsPerWord] >> (i % BitsPerWord); }
+  uintptr_t entry_at(int offset) const          { int i = offset * bits_per_entry;
return bit_mask()[i / BitsPerWord] >> (i % BitsPerWord); }
void set_expression_stack_size(int sz) { _expression_stack_size = sz; } #ifdef ENABLE_ZAP_DEAD_LOCALS
-  bool is_dead(int offset)                       { return (entry_at(offset) & (1
<< dead_bit_number)) != 0; }
+  bool is_dead(int offset) const                { return (entry_at(offset) & (1
<< dead_bit_number)) != 0; }
 #endif

// Lookup
-  bool match(methodHandle method, int bci)       { return _method == method()
&& _bci == bci; }
-  bool is_empty();
+  bool match(methodHandle method, int bci) const { return _method == method()
&& _bci == bci; }
+  bool is_empty() const;

src/share/vm/runtime/vframe.cpp

The implementation of the ::stack_data () combined the logics from ::locals() and ::expressions(). As a result, the function became unreasonably more complex to have a deal with this combination. The original approach looks better even though some fragments are repeated twice. In other words, more simple and flat lines is better than less lines with more complexity
  as it adds another dimension to track down.

I need a little bit more time to better understand the vframe.cpp part of the fix.

Thanks,
Serguei