Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay.

On 13/11/2014 5:44 AM, Chris Plummer wrote:
Hi,

I'm still looking for reviewers.

As the change is to the launcher it needs to be reviewed by the launcher owner - which I think is serviceability (though also cc'd Kumar :) ).

Launcher change, and your rationale, seems okay to me. I'd probably put the test in to jdk/test/tools/launcher/ though.

thanks,

Chris